Thursday, March 29, 2007

Project Plan Part Two

I've been writing some note's in my book about our project plan, to get some inspiration and ideas I reviewed the last project plan I did (last semester). Some of the sections brought back some memories on how we tackled this at the time. During our tutorial Pete and I went over what parts of the plan we think should go in ours and came up with this list:

- Work breakdown
- Budget
- Target Audience
- Quality Issues / Assurance
- Documentation Plans
- Plan for implementation
- Intellectual Property
- Personal expertise/proficiency
- Developer Collaboration

Their might be more sections that need to be added to this list, but this is what we have so far.

I wrote down some system requirements, both minimum and recommended so the client/user knows what sort of specs will be required to play, and got down a list of skills that we will use to complete the project.

No comments: