Thursday, March 29, 2007

Project Plan Part Three

OK, I admit I haven't had much time for the project plan over the past week, I've been busy working on the other three subjects that are all expecting assignments on week 4. But in my defense both Pete and I got a lot done during today's tutorial. Before the tutorial I gathered what Pete and I had done so far and made a list to sort of nominate what sections each of us can do.

Cam
- Skills + Bio (Personnel)
- System Requirements
- Work Breakdown
- Quality Issues
- Budget

Pete
- Target Audience
- Project Summary
- Intellectual Property
- Budget

Pending
- Implementation
- Documentation


I got the work breakdown, budget, system requirements and part of the personnel down roughly for now, I will polish them up before next Wednesday.

No comments: